Philip Pfahl


Full name:           
Philip Pfahl

Date of birth:     
02.10.1996

Where you live?               
Arensdorf

What is your email address?       
AsK597@web.de

How many brothers and sisters do you have?     
I haven´t got any sister ore brother

What are your parent’s names?                
Marie- Luise and Rainer

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain        
My family ist not trational or religious.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)   
I love to playing football and volleyball, i like sometimes to drivewith motobike in the forrest that´s make a lot of fun.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)         
I meet my girlfriend almost every day but sometimes on weekend i meet with friends and play Playstation and laught a lot.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)             
Mathematics, English, German, PE and many more.

What topic do you like most?     
cultures

I mostly like when...       
i have my friends in my near and we laught about old times what we do and this is very funnny with my buddys.

I hate when …   
i´m alone because it is very boring.