Yuval Maimon


Full name:
Yuval Maimon

Date of birth:
24/3/1997

Where you live?
Katzir, Israel

What is your email address?
yuvalima@walla.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1 sister

What are your parent’s names?
Asi and Nomi

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
Traditional- i eat only kosher

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I play on the piano, I sing and also dance for 8 year

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I am active on the Scout movement in Katzir.

I guide the sixth grade group.
i participate in a Project of Music via School

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Mathematics, English, History, biology, Bible, Arabic, music

What topic do you like most?
Music and Arabic

I mostly like when...
i like Spend time with my friends, i like to be on facebook, go to the Sea, read

I hate when …
I can not finish things that I started