Aleksandra Frygiel


Full name:Aleksandra Frygiel

Date of birth:22.04.1996

Where you live? Poland,Słubice

What is your email address?olaf96@amorki.pl

How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have a sister.

What are your parent’s names?
Bartosz Anna

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
We are Christian family,but we don't practise.My family celebrate Christmas, Easter,All Saints Day.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)   When I have time I like reading blogs about fashion,meeting with frinds,taking photos. I'm addicted to Facebook,Instagram and Tweeter.At the weeken I have very many extra aktivities e.g I learn English and German and I have Photo club and Art club.I lern Mathe too,becouse I have with this subject some problem.My favourite film is Harry Potter, I play PS3 and I don't like reading books.I have pets : a cat(she-no name) and a dog(Sasha).

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
With my friends I like going shopping and we like meeting at my home and having a Pyjamas Party. I like foreign trips.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)                Polish.Maths,History,Physics,Chemistry,Geography,Biology,PE,IT,German,English,Basics of Enterpreneurship,Education for Safety, Knowledge about Societ and I don't attend Religion.

What topic do you like most?
Biology

I mostly like when...
I go shopping.

I hate when …
the people humiliate animals.