Asel Qaisser Kabhaa


Full name:
Asel Qaisser Kabhaa

Date of birth:
8/3/1996

Where you live?
I am from Bartaa

What is your email address?
aseel.k@hotmail.co.il

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have two brothers and three sisters

What are your parent’s names?
My fathers' name is Qaisser & my mothers' name is Narges

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
My family is traditional , we believe in God , our religious is Islam

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
My hobbies are : traveling , swimming , to ride a bike , and horse ridding

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I have a lot of friends from different places , such as from Bartaa, Baqa al Gharbye , Kfar Qaraa , Arara , New York......
I like to go in trips with them .. Because they who make the trips more beautiful

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
History, Mathematics , Arabic , Sport, Biology , civics, English , Medical Engineering , Hebrew.

What topic do you like most?
The most topic that I like is Hebrew , mathematics and civics

I mostly like when...
The group include some of my friends specially when some of them laugh us

I hate when …
Someone lie