Eilon Elkayam




Full name:
Eilon Elkayam

Date of birth: 15\03\1997

Where you live?
Kazir

What is your email address?
 boy1007@walla.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 brother and sister

What are your parent’s names? 
Gina and Baruch

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
Traditional: make Kiddush every Friday do not eat meat with milk eat kosher

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music... )
Hobbies: football basketball to play rugby Sony Computer TV movies

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
Good social life most of the time not at home. Walking with friends on the bike. Playing football with them

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts...)
Mathematics English Literature History Sports Biology

What topic do you like most?
Sport

I mostly like when...
When I'm surrounded by friends and when I enjoy

I hate when …
When people do not arrive on time