Amir Ofek


Full name:
Amir Ofek

Date of birth:
19/05/1997

Where you live?
katzir

What is your email address?
amirofek19@gmail.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
2

What are your parent’s names?
Yinon , Tali

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
my family is secular

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I love to play the guitar ,piano I love watching sport games I like to play football and basketball

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
i like to be with my family i like 4x4 trips i have few friends

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
i learn English, Mathematics, history, sport.

What topic do you like most?
history

I mostly like when...
when Barcelona football team win

I hate when …
When there is War, things I didn’t know at school.