Eman Mahmod Kabaha


Full name:           
Eman Mahmod Kabaha

Date of birth:     
Barta'a

Where you live?               
21/3/1996

What is your email address?       
Eman_kabha@live.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?     
4

What are your parent’s names?                
Mahmod and Nareman

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain        
My family is a traditional family, we celebrate in Islamic holidays

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)   
Listening to music And Reading a books

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)         
I have many friends we have fun with each other

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)             
Mathematics, English, Arabic, History, Hebrew, ,Biology and Chemistry

What topic do you like most?     
English and Arabic

I mostly like when...       
I doing things that I like and when Ihave fun with my freinds

I hate when …  
I get too many homework