Nitzan Aharoni


Full name:          
Nitzan Aharoni

Date of birth:    
4/10/1997

Where you live?              
Katzir, Israel

What is your email address?      
Nitzana66@walla.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?    
1 brother, 1 sister

What are your parent’s names?
Yoni and Racheli

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain       
Secular but we do kidush every Friday and celebrate the traditional holidays

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)  
I play rugby and I like soccer.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)        
I am a guide in the Scouts. My friends and I play soccer sometimes. I play rugby in a team,
and I have a beautiful girlfriend.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)            
Mathematics, English, Sport, Theater, Literature, History and Physics

What topic do you like most?    
Theater

I mostly like when...      
My favorite soccer team wins, I get a good score in a test, I like to spend time with my friends and I like to go to the sea.

I hate when …  
People don't believe me.