Ahmad Baker Kabha


Full name:
Ahmad Baker Kabha

Date of birth:
16/2

Where you live?
bartaa

What is your email address?
kabha23@gmail.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
one brother & two sisters

What are your parent’s names?
baker , manal

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
We are traditional family, we pray to God, we do our Islamic religious duties, and we keep relationship based ethics

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
Swimming , Playing Football , Computer , Wach movies

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I have many friends from my village and other villages & Cities most of my friend are older than me , we play football , shopping travel together 
.
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Biology , English , Arabic , Hebrow , History , Mathematics

What topic do you like most?
History

I mostly like when...
I travel with my friends and have fun together

I hate when …
When I do something that I think is the right thing to do and someone says I didn't do the right thing or that I didn't do the thing good enough ,and when someone lying to me