Sewar Kanaan Kabaha


Full name:
Sewar Kanaan Kabaha

Date of birth:
30/5/1996

Where you live?
Barta'a

What is your email address?
kasewar@gmail.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Tow brothers and One sister

What are your parent’s names?
Kanaan and Fedaa

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
My family is atraditional family ,we have atraditional hapits such as celebrating in Islmamic holiddays .... we believe in God, so our religious is Islam.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
My hobbies are :
Reading books ,Playing the piano and travelling...

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I have many friends , we enjoy each other and we spent alot of time together ... such as we travel togethr , we go to school trips and having fun 
.
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Mathematics, English ,History ,Hebrew ,Arabic
Biology ,Civis ,Chemistry and Computer Science ..

What topic do you like most?
Chemistry and Mathematics .

I mostly like when...
I do what I want, when I help others,and when I have fun with my friends.

I hate when …
Someone do abad thing ,and when someone lying to me