Full name:
Maximilian Sieber
Date of birth:
03.06.1996
03.06.1996
Where you live?
Fürstenwalde/Spree
Fürstenwalde/Spree
What is your email address?
maximiliansieber@arcor.de
maximiliansieber@arcor.de
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Non
Non
What are your parent’s names?
Ringo/ Reni
Ringo/ Reni
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
Nein, wir beziehen keine Religion
Nein, wir beziehen keine Religion
No, we have no religion
What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
Motorad fahren, Fußball spielen und mit Freunden chilln
Motorcycle driving, playing football and chilln with friends
Motorcycle driving, playing football and chilln with friends
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips ,
etc...)
Ich habe gute Freunde, den ich auch einiges Anvertrauen kann/ Überall da wo gute laue ist. Sei es bei Freunden, Clubs ect.
I have good friends, I can trust I’m going with friends to Clubs etc
Ich habe gute Freunde, den ich auch einiges Anvertrauen kann/ Überall da wo gute laue ist. Sei es bei Freunden, Clubs ect.
I have good friends, I can trust I’m going with friends to Clubs etc
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English,
arts....)
Vieles Deutsch, Englisch, Mathematik, Physik, Chemie, Sport,
Much German, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, Sport
Vieles Deutsch, Englisch, Mathematik, Physik, Chemie, Sport,
Much German, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, Sport
What topic do you like most?
Kulturen
Kulturen
I mostly like when...
ich glücklich bin.
When I am happy
ich glücklich bin.
When I am happy
I hate when …
man mich ohne Grund provoziert
When somebody provoked me without reason
man mich ohne Grund provoziert
When somebody provoked me without reason
