Full name:
Sherin Nadine al Masri
Date of birth:
17.01.1997
Where you live?
fürstenwalde
What is your email address?
almasrisherin@gmail.com
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
2 sisters
What are your parent’s names?
Ahmad almasri ,Ines al Masri
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
Ja wir sind muslime essen kein schweinefleisch ,trinken kein alkohol und vieles mehr
Yes, we are Muslims do not eat pork ,drink no alcohol and much more
Ja wir sind muslime essen kein schweinefleisch ,trinken kein alkohol und vieles mehr
Yes, we are Muslims do not eat pork ,drink no alcohol and much more
What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I love volleyball und musik ist echt das beste
I love volleyball, and music the best
I love volleyball und musik ist echt das beste
I love volleyball, and music the best
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips ,
etc...)
ich liebes es raus mit meinen freunden zu gehen und einfach zu reden und zu lachen
I love go out with my friends and easy talks and laugh
ich liebes es raus mit meinen freunden zu gehen und einfach zu reden und zu lachen
I love go out with my friends and easy talks and laugh
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English,
arts....)
Mathe , Englisch , Deutsch , Naturwissenschaft, Biologie , Ler, Wat, Kunst ,Musik ,Sport, Chemie, Geografie
Math , English , German , science, biology, ler, Wat, art ,music ,Sport, chemistry, geography
Mathe , Englisch , Deutsch , Naturwissenschaft, Biologie , Ler, Wat, Kunst ,Musik ,Sport, Chemie, Geografie
Math , English , German , science, biology, ler, Wat, art ,music ,Sport, chemistry, geography
What topic do you like most?
englisch und kunst
English and Art
englisch und kunst
English and Art
...
I hate when …
Mir jemand immer ins wort fällt
Somebody always interrupt when I talk
Mir jemand immer ins wort fällt
Somebody always interrupt when I talk
