Michael Avner


Full name:
Michael Avner

Date of birth:
30/12/1996

Where you live?
Israel, Kubutz Ein Shemer

What is your email address?
michaelavn@gmail.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1 brother and 1 sister

What are your parent’s names?
Danny And Mara

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
Secular we have some traditions but we are not eating kosher food or going to synagogue.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I like music, computers, painting and skateboarding.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I have some friends in school, the kids from the kibbutz and my hobbies’ friends.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
The entire regular subject, physics and the computer's Scientific.

What topic do you like most?
Computer's Scientific.

I mostly like when...
When I have a free days without any chores on my mind.

I hate when …
When people have arguments based on religions, political opinions, skin color and racist.