Noy Bone


Full name:
Noy Bone

Date of birth:
28/12/1997

Where you live?
Israel, Katzir

What is your email address?
noy2262@Walla.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
3

What are your parent’s names?
Miri, Shlomi

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
My family is traditional. We eat only kosher and celebrate all the holidays.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
Dancing, singing, playing the piano, playing theater, reading books, listening to music.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
Twice a week I go to scouts and guide young girls. I like to hang out with my friends and family.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Mathematics, English, theater, literature, psychology and sociology, history.

What topic do you like most?
theater

I mostly like when...
I do things that I love with people I care about

I hate when …
people fight