Noor Raed Kabha


Noor Kabha
Full name:
Noor Raed Kabha

Date of birth:
7.6.1997

Where you live?
Bartaa

What is your email address?
sweet_n1997@hotmail.com

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
3

What are your parent’s names?
Raed and Sanaa

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
My family is traditional which means like any Muslim family we do believe in G-od so we pray and do Ordinances of religion although we respect other religions and we are not bigotry.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
Reading books and long stories - novels in any language also writing poetry in Arabic in addition travelling around the world.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I have many friends from my school, my village, and other villages and from other countries such as Canada. I like to have different friends and i don't care about where they are from or their religion and language. I like to visit new places every vocation no matter if they are in my country or abroad .I was in Egypt with my family also in Belgium and Paris alone and I am dreaming of travel all around the world in order to know new guys and cultures.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
English, Arabic, Hebrew, Mathematics, Biology, Chemist, History, Civics and Computer Science.

What topic do you like most?
English and mathematics.

I mostly like when...
I success in my school and when I got what I want or what I think I deserve it also when one of my dreams come true

I hate when …
I put myself in an embarrassing situation or when I hurt someone without noticing.