Wiola Iwanicka

Full name:
Wiola Iwanicka

Date of birth:    
29/6/1995

Where you live?              
in small city - Slubice.

What is your email address?      
mia.lettero@o2.pl

How many brothers and sisters do you have?    
1 sister and 3 brothers.

What are your parent’s names?               
Iwona and Dariusz.

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain       
No,

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)  
I play guitar, flute and drum. Music is my primary passion. I write lines. I'm looking at them myself. I love travel by train across world.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)        
I have got a few true friends. They live in different parts of Poland. When we meet , we go to concert or party. We listen to music, dancing and have good time. We like spontaneous trips.

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)            
Oh.. For example I learn Polish, Math (oh God), English, Germany etc. After school I go to school music, when I play flute.

What topic do you like most?    
Topics about human psyche.

I mostly like when...      
When I travel by train. I listen to music, meet people and scetch landscapes. This is the best time :)

I hate when …  
When travel be late.