Bartłomiej Gołębiowski


Full name:           
Bartłomiej Gołębiowski

Date of birth:     
19/8/1995

Where you live?               
Słubice

What is your email address?       
guardian0@o2.pl

How many brothers and sisters do you have?     
1

What are your parent’s names?                
Artur Magdalena

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain        
My family is religious but we don't care about it.They are going every Sunday to church , I am not doing that. I have my brain and I think that , believing in yourself is enough :)

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)   
I am Musician. I am playing drums in metalcore band.I love music , I spend a lot of time playing the drums and listening to my favourite bands.It is my life ! :)

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)         
I have many friends , I spend a lot of time with them . 2 of them are playing with me in the one band . I love making a party with them and going to concerts of another bands .

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)             
English.

What topic do you like most?     
music.