Full name:
Ziv Barak
Date of birth:
Ziv Barak
Date of birth:
19/1/1997
Where you live?
Katzir, Israel
What is your email address?
zivb97@walla.com
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1 sister, 1 brother
What are your parent’s names?
Riki and Gil
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
secular
What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I’m a dancer, I like to listen to music. I’m a scout leader.
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
My friends and I like to go to parties. I like to be in company of my friends and watch movies.
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Math, English, biology, history, sport, dance classes.
What topic do you like most?
Dance classes.
I mostly like when...
Its weekend. I have time to sleep and also to meet with my friends.
I hate when …
When I get too many homework.