| Full name: | Igor Chruściński |
| Date of birth: | 14/3/1995 |
| Where you live? | Słubice |
| What is your email address? | hruscik666@o2.pl |
| How many brothers and sisters do you have? | I have one sister , her name is Maja. |
| What are your parent’s names? | Iwona, Robert |
| Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain | Me and my family are Catholic. We celebrate Christmas Eve and Easter but we go to church occasionally. |
| What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...) | I like snowboarding ,juggling and swimming. Sometimes I play guitar. I'm interested in street art (graffiti). |
| Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...) | I have few best friends. We spend our free time on chilling in the park or having fun at the party. We play on xbox games too. |
| What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....) | Math , German , physics , Inf |
| What topic do you like most? | Math |
| I mostly like when... | I'm chilling out with shisha |
| I hate when … | I can't use magic outside of Hogwarts but trust me, Im a wizard. |