| Full name: | Aleksandra Pazda |
| Date of birth: | 7/2/1995 |
| Where you live? | Poland, Słubice |
| What is your email address? | alexia60@wp.pl |
| How many brothers and sisters do you have? | I have got 2 brothers: Mateusz and Maksymilian. |
| What are your parent’s names? | Beata und Dariusz |
| Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain | My family is religious and traditional, but I'm not religious, because I belive in different idee. |
| What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...) | I'm listen to music. Seriously music is my all world. If I eat, sleep and wake - I do this with music. |
| Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...) | I have got one best friend - Wiola. We do everything together. Offten we go to concert. We like one music. |
| What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....) | Mathe, Polish etc. |
| What topic do you like most? | music |
| I mostly like when... | sun is shinning and I can lie on the grass with friends. |
| I hate when … | is raining. I hate rain. |