Alicja Zuzanna Ciesielka


Full name:
Alicja Zuzanna Ciesielka

Date of birth:
20/5/1995

Where you live?
Kowalów, Poland

What is your email address?
alicjac3@o2.pl

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
2 brothers, 1 sister

What are your parent’s names?
Andrzej, Olga

Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Please explain
I don't know how can i name my familie. We celebrate Christmas and Easter, because this is a time, when we can spend with all familie, but we don't go to the church.

What are your hobbies? (ex: movies, writing, playing guitar, music, ...)
I like watching movies and serials. On mu free time i go out with my friend or something like that.

Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)
I think i do normal things with my friends. We go to the clubs, to the pub or cafes. Once or twice a month i travel to Poznań, where I spend time with my other friend. Of course we spend a lot time in my house together (especially in winter).

What subjects do you learn at school? (ex: Mathematics, English, arts....)
Mathematics, English, Germany, Biology, History, Geography, Cultural Knowledge, Chemistry, Physic, Polish, Business Studies, Adoption Defense.

I mostly like when...
I have the opportunity to know a new culture.

I hate when …
somebody judge someone because of color of skin or religion.